Lawyer Serving Central Illinois
We offer experienced, comprehensive counsel in matters involving:
- Estate planning and probate administration. We will help you determine the most effective plan for distributing your assets upon death and will prepare all the documents you need to put your plan in place, including wills, trusts, general powers of attorney, healthcare powers of attorney, and living wills. We also work with executors, administrators, personal representatives and heirs, helping you complete the requirements of the probate process so that you can settle the estate of a loved one.
- Criminal defense. We defend people charged with misdemeanors or felonies, from traffic offenses and DUI to drug crimes and assault and battery.
- Personal injury. We protect the rights of injured people, focusing our practice on motor vehicle accidents and construction site claims. We take cases involving serious and catastrophic personal injury, including brain or spinal cord trauma, loss of limb, and accidental or wrongful death.
- Family law and divorce. We handle all matters related to divorces (without minor children) including alimony, and the division of marital debts and assets. We also represent clients in adoption proceedings.
- Residential real estate. We handle all matters related to the sale or purchase of residential real estate, from the negotiation of terms to the closing.
Contact Lawyer Phillip M. Kirby
For a confidential consultation, contact us online or call us at 217-726-9875 to schedule an appointment. We are available to meet with you from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. In Springfield, our office is located near the Lincoln Home area.