At the Kirby Law Office, in Springfield and Mason City, we have over 26 years of experience protecting the rights of people throughout central Illinois. We are committed to taking whatever time is required to help you accomplish your goals. We place a high priority on personal service and attention, working one-on-one with you at all times. All matters in your case will be handled directly by attorney Kirby.
To set up an appointment, contact our office online or call us at 217-726-9875.
We offer experienced, comprehensive counsel in matters involving:
- Family law and divorce. We handle all matters related to or arising out of divorce, from child custody, visitation and parenting time to child support, alimony, and the division of marital debts and assets. We also represent clients in adoption proceedings and paternity actions.
- Personal injury. We protect the rights of injured people, focusing our practice on motor vehicle accidents and construction site claims. We take cases involving serious and catastrophic personal injury, including brain or spinal cord trauma, loss of limb, and accidental or wrongful death.
- Criminal defense. We defend people charged with misdemeanors or felonies, from traffic offenses and DUI/DWI to drug crimes and assault and battery.
- Estate planning and probate administration. We will help you determine the most effective plan for distributing your assets upon death and will prepare all the documents you need to put your plan in place, including wills, trusts, general powers of attorney, healthcare powers of attorney, and living wills. We also work with executors, administrators, personal representatives and heirs, helping you complete the requirements of the probate process so that you can settle the estate of a loved one.
- Residential real estate. We handle all matters related to the sale or purchase of residential real estate, from the negotiation of terms to the closing.
Contact Lawyer Phillip M. Kirby
For a confidential consultation, contact us online or call us at 217-726-9875 to schedule an appointment. We are available to meet with you from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. In Springfield, our office is located near the Lincoln Home area.